Saturday, March 14, 2009

Left Lane Cruiser

Good live jams today from the intrepid (and very loud) Left Lane Cruiser-- featured at the redoubtable Bohemian Cafe, where I stop in every week or so to hear the tunes. Then I usually head next door to Horizon, where I purchase some excellent music to satisfy my soul, and take note of whatever Gene says we should be listening to. (Left Lane Cruiser was also being taped for WNCW's wonderful TOWER OF SONG radio show.)

So, I bought the Left Lane Cruiser CD, titled Bring Yo Ass to the Table, because I really wanted to hear it, but at a reasonable decibel level.

And hey, just for the record, I saw the Ramones three times back in the day; I know LOUD. But sheer teeth-rattling volume never used to give me the kinds of headaches it does now. Just getting old, I reckon. ((sigh))

But hey, I'll buy the CD and turn it down, okay? You guys seriously rock!