Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with commentary)

Due to some recent skirmishes in Blogdonia (check out last week's posts and comments for some of the particularly sordid details), I have been laying low and taking stock. Once again, trying to figure out exactly what I want from blogging and if indeed there is a "progressive community" to which I am accountable. Or not. (And if so, are they also accountable to me?)

I promise, more on South Carolina politics and other fascinating burble to come. In the meantime, doing some heavy thinking. (Like patting one's head and rubbing one's belly simultaneously, I find it hard to blog "lightly" while I am thinking heavy thoughts.) As of this second, my blog has 218,454 hits, and you know, that must count for something. Ain't quitting. Ain't skeered (official motto of DEAD AIR, as some of you know). But damn, I sure do get mixed up and confused easily. (Deciphering people's motives and intentions online is far more difficult, for me, than deciphering them in person.)

In the meantime, enjoy my springtime-dusk photo of the Richardson Street Parking garage. It's my favorite parking garage in the world, since it's the only one I never got lost in! :D

Love yas.