Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALL!

Hope you enjoy my favorite Halloween songs:

Human Fly - The Cramps



~*~

I wrote about the following song in more detail here.

Where Evil Grows - The Poppy Family



~*~

And I first shared this one last Halloween... I still love it!

Journey to The Unknown (TV series opening)



~*~

Links to my previous Halloween posts:

Halloween Horror movie thread! Don't go to sleep! (2007) -- Comment thread includes people's favorite horror movies.

Halloween horror movie thread II (2008) -- Several great old horror movie trailers.

Happy Halloween! (2009) -- Dogs For Autism benefit, including a Doggie Costume Party.

Happy Halloween! (2010) -- I shared the above TV-theme, and in the comments I talked about an old trip to a local fundamentalist "Judgment House"--and several people thought I should have made a whole post out of it.

Hope your frightful holiday is good!