Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gabba Gabba Hey

Since these people are paying for my fancy-shmancy dinner this evening, thought I'd give them a free commercial! That's the way it works, yes? (They also gave me a backpack that I've been using for 3 years now!)

Commercial: Solgar amino acids are the best, and their new concentrated formulation of CoQ-10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid is excellent. However, their GABA formula (formerly superior to all others) has just been exceeded by Natural Factors. I went to a training session yesterday, in which NF's new chewable PharmaGABA product was disseminated and KA-POWEE! That's some great stuff. I got a freebie and ended up buying more (at 5% under wholesale) for family and friends!

Anyone with stress-related anxiety, depression or insomnia, PLEASE consider Natural Factors' PharmaGABA before going on to pharmaceutical drugs. You will be pleasantly surprised, and your liver will thank you.

I intended this to be a Solgar commercial and ended up with a Natural Factors commercial. Sorry about that!