Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Dragon*Con parade

I love the aesthetic of the 40s "calendar girl"--also currently on display from Kenley on PROJECT RUNWAY. Fittingly, this is my favorite photo of the Dragon*Con parade this year!

My whole Dragon*Con set on Flickr.

Listening to: Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin'
via FoxyTunes


Tatum Tot said...

What pretty human girls those are! Happy WW!

Lori said...

Too fun! We went to Gen Con for the first time this year and I think the Costume Contest was my favorite part. I posted a Thursday Thirteen of photos from that. I may have to go check out your photo album of the costume parade!

Daisy said...

I like the cute little hats!

Maria said...

Wow, Daisy! I wish I'd known you were there! Apparently we were standing right next to each other, b/c I got the exact same shot!

Sharon Ellery said...

Very va-va-voom. Great shot. I love the way women could look like women then, all curvy in the right places.


Vanessa said...

I like Kenley's asthetic too, but I HATE her! Every time she argues with Heidi I want to slap her!

In fact all of the designers this season are sort of annoying. LISTEN TO TIM! None of them listen to Tim! You can tell, I kind of think Tim hates them all, too.