Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: On the road again

I always wanted a camera that could take decent photos from a car, and now I finally have one! (The last photo was taken at the Georgia/SC Welcome center, near Lake Hartwell.)

Before this, my only good photo of a freeway exit was taken when I was literally standing on the interstate, hitch-hiking on I-80 in Pennsylvania.

PS: You should not attempt that at home!

~*~





----------------
Listening to: Grateful Dead - I Know You Rider
via FoxyTunes

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Cool! I always wanted to go on a road trip! My trips always end up at the vet's office.

Jeffrey said...

nice clouds in these! well done.

sheila said...

Nice camera to get some good shots while driving! Damn, wish I WERE on my way outta town! lol

Baba's Blog .. Babies Are Special said...

Hi Daisy, I love how your camera takes such great shots from the car..I travel this route all of the time ...I-75 North to Marietta to visit my daughter who lives there..thanks for your visit to my place today..

soapy b said...

The shots are so crisp.
I'm glad you have that camera you always wanted!
Happy WW!

Mojo said...

I think one day when I have the time, I'll see the country by rail. That should yield some great shots.

Meanwhile, I'd settle for some like this.

And good advice on the hitching... very good advice.

Sue said...

Cool pictures.
They came out great from the car. Thanks for stopping by mine.

Dennis the Vizsla said...

Good shots from the car! Chattanooga -- home of the choo-choo!

Mandy said...

very cool!!

dropping by to let you know I am back from my little, well not so little, blog hiatus for good now!

JoJo said...

Oh hell I always drive and shoot photos!!! It's one of my trademarks!!! lol

Tabitha Blue said...

That's cool, I like the third one!!!!