Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh by gosh by golly...

I mentioned this song in my far more comprehensive post about Christmas music last year... and now that I am back at work, Christmas music everywhere, including the really awful stuff. No escape, so I try to invoke the Zen of Retail.

Decided I needed me some class!

This song is accompanied by visuals of various traditional Christmas cards. The video I initially wanted had Frank actually singing it, but alas, is no longer available. (As I asked in this post, how exactly does one DO that--just call up YouTube and demand they pull it, or what? Does your copyright lawyer have to call? Since Frank is gone, who is responsible for this--Nancy?)

PS: I profusely apologize to my fellow vegetarians for the line, "tasty pheasants"--which does rhyme with "presents"--after all.

Smoothest dude ever! Enjoy!

Frank Sinatra - Mistletoe and Holly