Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dead Air Church: St Francis Festival of Trees

I hereby apologize to my fabulous ongoing correspondents, blog-readers, blog-authors, and all the rest of you: Christmas in retail has kicked my ass, once again. When I get home, I have been fit for little more than ingesting WALL-E and The Dark Knight. Nothing interactive, all passive. This happens to me every year. I don't rightly know what a non-retail Christmas would be like, I've been doing it for so long. But it does leave me totally SPENT.

As I get older, it's harder to do, on a purely physical level. Add the fact that I am clumping along on a broken leg and... aiyee! Exhaustion looms.

However, as always, we took time out to visit the St Francis Festival of Trees last evening, and have a bite at the wonderful Stax Omega.

Enjoy the trees! The pink one was very cool, with pink feather boas all wrapped in it, but I am rather partial to the creativity of the scuba divers! Which do you like best?

Hope you are having a bang-up happy holiday season, my lovelies.

~*~

More trees at my Flickr page!