Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dead Air Church - Dear Diary

Dear diary, what a day its been.
Dear diary, its been just like a dream.
Woke up too late, wasn't where I should have been.
For goodness sake what's happening to me.
Write lightly, yours truly, dear diary.

It was cold outside my door.
So many people by the score.
Rushing around so senselessly.
They don't notice there's people like me.
Write lightly, yours truly, dear diary.

They don't know what they're playing.
They've no way of knowing what the game is.
Still they carry on doing what they can.
Outside me, impolitely, dear diary.

Its over, will tomorrow be the same?
I know that they're really not to blame.
If they weren't so blind, then surely they'd see.
There's a much better way for them to be.
Inside me, yours truly, dear diary.

~*~

Moody Blues - Dear Diary