Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rightwing Deadheads pt 2--update

Thanks to my fancy-shmancy new IP address blocker (see bottom of page, right)--whenever my rightwing Deadhead troll (who likes to call Barack Obama a prick) shows up, he automatically gets redirected to here:

Barack Obama for President!

Is that funny or what?!?

And along these lines, I've noticed that whenever you look up old Grateful Dead stuff on YouTube, you get this very timely and necessary political announcement:


Listening to: Grateful Dead - Row Jimmy
via FoxyTunes


white rabbit said...

I always thought Bob Weir must have some sort of Dorian Gray thing going on cos he never seemed to look any older.

He does now though - maybe it's the beard?

Sugarmag said...


JoJo said...

Good job of rerouting him!! LOL!

I used to be sooooo in love w/ Bobby in the late 80's. Now, not so much.

The other day in the paper there was a pic of Bobby & Mickey, but they labeled it "Mickey Hart and Phil Weir". I laughed so hard.

Nazz Nomad said...

Ann Coulter is a Deadhead.

nuff said.