Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reedy River Falls

I fully realize this is the umpteenth time I have posted photos of the falls, but I love them so much! During the spring, I try to visit about once a week or more.

Likewise, I know you've seen plenty of azaleas from me by now, but I simply can't resist them.

All photos from my Flickr page... And BTW, did you know that BY LAW you have to link back to Flickr? To your own photos? Hmph.


JoJo said...

That is such a beautiful area, those waterfalls and the azaleas are gorgeous! They are so large that i was going to ask if they were rhododendrons!! I must confess that, on a hot day, I would feel VERY tempted to climb out onto the rocks and let the water cascade over me!!

word verif: ingskin

Marion said...

mmm...those photos look so warm and inviting! People wearing summer clothing, wow!

I love those falls, too, Daisy, and I miss, miss, miss those wonderful azaleas! I'll get them back when I move back down south. They have such superb colours...so vivid!

sheila said...

nope nope nope. You would NOT get me across that bridge.

Sarah said...

This may be the umpteenth posting, but it's the first I've seen of these falls! They're loverly.

Skinner said...

Lovely as always - and man is that a sweet walkway.

Does picasa do everything flickr did? It seems to me flickr has been going downhill for a while now.

Poland said...

Nice photos - really great light and nice sharpness!
What's the camera the photo was taken with?!