Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dead Air is devastated

As I said in this post, I actually took a physical blow for him once (not that I planned on that!)... Hopefully, I will be able to collect myself later, to write a better post.

For now, please listen to one of my favorites. Just magic.

We were less than a year apart in imagine a very young Daisy listening to a very young Michael.

Of course, I had Jackson 5ive posters on my wall, right next to David Cassidy, David Bowie, Iggy, The Who...

And when he sings, "there's so many things we haven't tried"-- (((cries)))

I wanna be where you are - Michael Jackson


Bryce said...

you unearthed another gem, d. thnx.

D. said...

Thank you for this. (Yes, I read the other post. Consider my solar plexus hit and no air in my lungs.)

Ann oDyne said...

I posted too.
Subsequent news pleases me in that at last a doctor is being interrogated over failure to protect this talent.

"First, Do No Harm" indeed.

CrackerLilo said...

I didn't write about this because everyone else did, but your perspective is an interesting one anyway. Michael Jackson's voice and talent cut across so many boundaries. I don't understand why so many people he trusted sabotaged him.

sheila said...

In watching the saturated coverage the last few days, it brings me back to my youth when I, like you loved the Jackson 5. Man they had some moves. Well, Michael always had some moves.

I read that post about the album when you were younger. How sad.

My husband doesn't think he's actually dead. Says he's so far in debt, that he's in Argentina with Elvis now. Oiy! lol. (Hey, maybe they'll see your Gov'nr there!)

Natalia said...


Meowser said...

I love that song too.


DaisyDeadhead said...

Follow-up post: Michael Jackson inspires Blogdonia