Thursday, February 7, 2008

You now have learned enough to see, that cats are much like you and me

Grand Old Man went to the Catty Shack today, for beautification and nasty insect removal.

As you can see, he wasn't too thrilled about the idea.

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

In that last picture, there's no mistaking who he holds accountable for this humiliation.


The Catty Shack is a fun place to visit, because the proprietor boards and shows cats. Lots of felines constantly prowl the premises.

For a cat lover, a little bit of heaven. :)

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


Daisy said...

That spa looks very, very exclusive and fancy! I have never had a bath in my whole life. Except with my tongue.

Daisy said...

Daisy, you really don't need a bath unless you get an infestation of evil little bugs, the name of which makes me crazy, so I won't say it. But there is a little picture of one!

Grand Old Man has killer-needle claws, or I'd do it myself. (I have given cats flea baths before and I always said: never again!!)

Drakyn said...

We always give our kitties baths ourselves.
If they're little, using a small tub (for washing dishes while camping or something similar) can help them feel more comfy--they can hold onto the sides.
Generally my sister and/or I put on some old clothes or bathing suits and get in the bath/shower with them. We have learned that if my sister's hair is long she needs to keep it in a bun--otherwise it will become a rope ladder for a kitteh.

Anonymous said...

do you know which breed the blue eyed cat is?

shadocat said...

what beautiful kitties!

--Bamboo Blitz-- said...

I am still having nightmares about bathing my cat myself--it was a major gong show in which I have the claw marks to prove it..

belledame222 said...


yeah, BB, i can't imagine trying to give my Beastie a bath. just trying to clip his claws was traumatic enough that i don't try it anymore.

maybe i will take him to be groomed one of these days, though. he's got a little dandruff lately.

Bianca Reagan said...

What a sad, wet kitty. :)