Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to the Working Week

I had planned to blog about my wonderful Sunday dinner, which consisted of scrumptious saag paneer, aloo gobi, dal saag, and aloo matar, all topped off with fabulous potato samosas. But of course, after all of that, I was too stuffed to do anything but stare at the tube.

60 Minutes featured two interesting but softball interviews with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Katie Couric, of all people, interviewed Hillary. I just shook my head. If you want to be taken seriously, I'd suggest someone other than sweet Katie as an interviewer. Ugh.

Afterwards, Mr Daisy forced me to watch Social Distortion: Live in Orange County, which rocked pretty good. I love Mike Ness' version of Johnny Cash's RING OF FIRE!

And it's Monday already! Welcome to the working week; I know it don't thrill you, hope it don't kill you.

Elvis Costello - Welcome To The Working Week (Live)

[via FoxyTunes / Elvis Costello]