Friday, December 21, 2012

NRA press conference protester

....stole the show. He kept yelling as they hustled him out; it was almost a three-minute interruption on all the major news networks. There was also a second protester, but I missed that one.

(You can click to enlarge.)



For the record (everyone thinks I am this major peacenik), I am undecided about gun control and what laws are necessary. I am willing to listen to extended discussion on the issue. I do not trust the National Rifle Association, since I distrust all lobbyists on the multi-million-dollar level due to THESE KINDS of shenanigans. I also distrust them due to their distinct right-wing bias, evident since their founding. Thus, I TOTALLY APPROVE of this YIPPIE action!

Further NRA press conference coverage here and here.

Mike's blog also has excellent ongoing discussion on these issues.