Sunday, October 7, 2012

Albino Skunk Music Festival 2012

We went skunkin up near the state line... and it was awesomeness, pure awesomeness.

Photos below. As always, you can click to enlarge. Bands include: Darby Wilcox, Donna Ulissee, The Honeycutters, Elephant Revival, Darrell Scott, The Steel Drivers. (I attempted to list these photos in order, more or less... but finally gave up, since each band played more than one set.)

And a splendid time was had by all!

We start our photo gallery off with Lucy, the three-legged dog, who sat by us and greatly enjoyed the show.


D. said...

That reminded me that I missed the Blues Festival (again!), although it doesn't have such a cute bus. Why "Albino Skunk," anyway?

DaisyDeadhead said...

They have white skunks on the property. Apparently, they originally thought they were squirrels.... but they soon learned otherwise!

JoJo said...

What a great bunch of pics! Looks like a fun time and very Dead-like. I spied a Skychair in one of the pics. I love those things and had one which I left back in WA. :( Totally forgot to take it with me.

Amber said...

Looks really fun. Especially love the campfire and the labtop bags.

Conseglieri said...

I had a BLAST. Pretty sure Double A had fun too. The music was great, the people were great, the atmosphere get the point.