Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fanaticon!

On Saturday, Me and Mr Daisy escaped our neighborhood's yearly colonization by the PGA tour, by going to FANATICON in Asheville, where these photos are from.

A splendid time was had by all.



~*~

Below:

1) I do not know which Star Wars this costume is from, and nothing is more uncool at a Con than asking a clueless question like that. So, I didn't ask, but if you know, speak up! Loved the child's shirt, which was perfect.

2) Supergirl and Wonder Woman. I always feel so much safer when they're around!

3) Dr Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts.

4) Little girl meets Dr Strange. Too adorable!

5) Falcon Lords (band) played in the courtyard. I loved the outfits.

6) Folks listening to the Falcon Lords.

7) One of the vendors, possibly an artist. I didn't get his name, but if you recognize him, please let DEAD AIR know!

8) Really, they need NO introduction. :)

My Flickr page.

~*~