Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Videos of the year

My usual criteria for "best video" is: the one I listened to the most, after I first posted it. This year, departing a bit, and starting with CUTEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR!

Or the decade, maybe.

Their little tails are so adorable!!! SQUEE!

Hopping goats (they're babies!!!! Ohhh my gaaaawwwwwddd!)

Funniest video, I found over at Tumblr, so unfortunately, not sure how to transfer it over here. So HERE is the link. Shake it off, shake it off... (I'm sure I've seen that guy.)


And here is Dead Air's official VIDEO OF THE YEAR. The thing is, I neglected to post it, just listened to it a bunch of times. Luckily, I can rectify that now. NOTE: The song is only about 4 minutes long (if that), but this video length is over 8 minutes. (?) The last 4 minutes are just silent. Not sure what's up with that... but the song itself isn't long.

It's totally addictive to anyone (like me) who grew up listening to old country music and slide guitars!

Ray Wylie Hubbard - Three Days Straight

I went down to see the fortune teller
was gonna get my future read
She looked at my hand, she said its bad
Crossed her eyes and fell back dead

I hate it when that happens.

Commercial: Tonight, WNCW-FM features the annual Warren Haynes Christmas pre-jam rebroadcast at 8pm EST, so tune in all you jambandz fans. (livestreaming HERE)

Happy Deadhead New Year, yall!


JoJo said...

OMG THOSE GOATS!!!!!!!! TOTES ADORBS!!!!! TOTES MAGOATS!!!!!! (please say you've seen that commercial) lmao

Tools SEO said...

this is awesome vid for seo tools free

Seo Alpha
software seo pinger free
software seo swift viewers
Download Proxy Checker
Dangerous rich snippet
fast visit auto visit blog 2014
Kumpulan seo tools online
software seo pinger

Conseglieri said...

They are insanely cute. *Big smile* Just don't show this to Ms. Conseglieri as she'll no doubt demand goats at once.

Trik Mudah Desain SEO panduan terpadu blogs said...

this is awesome videos for tutorial tips trick seo free

Thanks for Information...

read more :

>> Panduan Tips Trick Mudah SEO dan Desain Terpadu Bagi Pemula
>> Cara Membuat Blog Gratis di Blogger Blogspot
>> Free Responsive Templates Download
>> Download Template Free Jual Beli Online Updates
>> Google Webmaster Tools verification site ownership
>> Cara Mendaftarkan Blogs ke Alexa

Blogger Gila Bola said...

Nice. I like this anda thankyou

http://bloggergilabola.blogspot.com/ - Berbagi Informasi Dan Prediksi Sepakbola Terkini

PT. Lautan Lentera Indonesia said...

nice articel..

Tut-Blogger said...

Very good article. I really like your writing style. I wait for your next post. If anyone needs, I have information about :
Tutorial Blog
Get DoFollow Backlink From Google Drive [Pagerank 8]
Increase Traffic Blogspot Using Google+ 100% Work !

Bali Tour said...

Very amazing post, i like your blog, thanks for sharing
Bali Tour Packages, Bali Tours, Bali Driver

sepatu online said...

saya sangat berterimakasih telah menjadikan artikel ini menghilangkan jerawat
saya sedang juga mengikuti kontes seo tentang Tempat Berbagi Informasi Pertanian Indonesia
Untuk membuat beragam baca selanjutnya anda bisa mengikuti panduan mudah berikut ini kampung sepatu . Cara membuat blog semakin lama semakin mantab sehingga anak kecil saja bisa mempunyai blognya sendiri celana jeans .Tidak terhitung sekian banyak anak SMP yang mempunyai blog yang cukup populer sepatu adidas tren
and you to must visit my website in jual sepatu cibaduyut

sarang semut said...

Sarang Semut Putih
Sarang Semut Papua
Buah Merah Papua
Rumput kebar Papua
Kayu Akway

Bali Driver said...

Nice post, you have good writing skill
Thank you for sharing this amazing post
Visit my travel blog : Bali Driver and Bali Tour

iklan baris gratis said...


Dagdgsd Dffbd said...

Thanks for sharing nice information with us
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung

www.hair-styles.me said...

Should you be not really massive with practices, as compared to ignore very long tresses. You can regrettably should go to your current hairdresser additional in case you boast having a lengthier hairstyle since trims are essential to help keep tresses within leading problem.

Paket Tour ke Bali said...

Wow this was awesome post, I believe you have amazing skill of writing
I like to learn from you the style of good writing
Paket Bali Tour and Great Bali Driver

Khoyung said...

Very good article. I really like your writing style. I wait for your next post. If anyone needs. khoyung.net

Ganga Devi said...

this is very awesome blog i really very glad to be here.

Amazon Diwali Sale

Anonymous said...

i like it, generator for office genset perkins

Perdita Di Peso said...

great, i like your illustration, genset perkins