Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Father Christmas

... give us some money.

I play this every Christmas season, but I have been rather negligent this year.

I went to a Quaker Christmas party on Sunday, and when they asked what Christmas songs people liked, I thought of this one, but the Quakers are nonviolent and you know, this song ain't. ;)

Shhhh--don't tell.


Father Christmas - The Kinks


And I've been getting hits for this one already... everybody loves the Chairman of the Board!

Mistletoe and Holly - Frank Sinatra

Once again, apologies to my fellow vegetarians for the line "tasty pheasants"--which does rhyme with "presents"--after all.

Hope your holiday season is proceeding as planned.


JoJo said...

It's proceeding but I don't know about 'planned'.....

bryce said...

love that kinks song, wondering when u'd get to it

toanimar said...

thời trang nam cao cấpgiá ưu đãi hấp dẫn Các sản phẩm rất đa dạng về mẫu mã phong phú về số lượng và luôn được cập nhật mới liên tục.
thời trang nam mùa đông