Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Asperger's Quiz

Aspie-Quiz: The goal of this test is to give a reliable indication of autism spectrum traits in adults.

My results are below. You can click to enlarge. (Are they accusing me of HUNTING?!)

Logged in as DaisyDeadhead

Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.
Your Aspie score: 33 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 175 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical


Create Quiz said...

Nice Post!

zhinxy said...

I took it long ago and it told me I'm very likely an Aspie. Since I AM a high fuctioning autistic person (though whether Aspergers or simply "Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified - the catchall of adult autism" the therapists are not sure.) I was not exactly surprised. ;)

JoJo said...

That's cool! I'm gonna take this quiz. I wish my ex-h could take it. I bet he'd score high on the Aspie scale.

JoJo said...

My Aspie score was 70 out of 100
Neurotypical score: 153 of 200
I am very likely Neurotypical

Consigliere said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Consigliere said...

maybe this will work?

Anonymous said...

Took the the quiz because I've had my suspisions. End up with a 167 out of 200. Guess it might explain some of my melt downs in school.

thu said...

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: ESL teacher interview questions

Best regards

Marja Erwin said...

I got about 156 aspie and 34 neurotypical. I think allistic is a better word in this context.

The guy who wrote the quiz suspected that autistic thinking was typical for Hmo sapiens neanderthalensis, and allistic thinking for Homo sapiens sapiens, and each represented a different type of adaptation to paleolithic conditions. So the hunting categories don't represent an inclination to go hunting, but the types of skills associated with group hunting, for allistics, and those associated with solitary hunting for autistics.