Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

LEAVE THE TURKEY ALONE! He/she is innocent and didn't do anything to YOU!

Below, behold my popular, yearly Thanksgiving cartoon. (I started getting hits on it on SUNDAY!) Have a great holiday!


JoJo said...

LMAO Have a great holiday Daisy! I am very thankful to have you as a friend and in my life.

Anonymous said...

happythnxgiving - have a nice trip

xoxo bryce

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE WILL EAT FAR LESS MEAT IF REQUIRED TO LOOK THE ANIMAL IN THE EYES BEFORE KILLING THE VICTIMS THEMSELVES ... HOW MANY PEOPLE WATCH THE LIFE & LIGHT GO OUT OF A GAME BIRD's eyes after shooting it ? I have ... Cows pigs rabbits & squirrels too .... We must diversify our workforce ... Share jobs ... Walk miles in many moccasins ... Sustainable living depends upon compassion for all life as we evolve SYMBIOTICALLY 843-926-1750 Larry Carter Center