Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Amanda Knox is free

And wow, my blog stats told me, long before I even turned on the news!

As I have said before, every time there is news about Amanda, I get lots of hits on her old MySpace photo (at left), as well as my stories about the case.

So, to make it easy, here is a recap:

The Murder of Meredith Kercher, November 8, 2007 (intro to the case, not many facts, some now known to be incorrect)

The Murder of Meredith Kercher, pt 2, November 14, 2007 (all the dirty details, linkage)

Amanda Knox found guilty, December 5, 2009 (a bit of a brawl in comments on the trial)

Amanda Knox's parents sued, February 15, 2011 (self-explanatory)

Welcome home, Amanda... and if you decide to write any more dirty stories on MySpace, be sure to use a pseudonym this time.


JoJo said...

Happy Day Oh Happy Day!!!!! I am SO GLAD that she is free. I have supported her from the beginning, and usually I am skeptical about crimes like these. But the authorities mucked this up from day one and I truly never believed she had anything to do with it. And the main reason I thought that is in all this time, neither she nor Raffael Sollecito rolled on the other. They were both facing a very grim future and neither of them cut a deal against the other. Their stories were consistent every time.

And of course this was always front page news in the Pac NW. Earlier this year, Seattle wanted to rename a local park "Perugia Park" and the outcry against it was immense. Supposedly it's one of Seattle's sister-cities. I remember thinking, 'what are they nuts? With Amanda's family living there?'

Welcome home Amanda.

Mama Moretti said...

d, cant see that your site was hacked, letting me thru okay but i am on public computer. will try at home later

yes welcome home amanda.