Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday assortment

Some assorted photos for this busy Wednesday. Hope you enjoy these!

First photo: This was taken in the MORNING... good Lord, is it really that hot already?

Second photo: a section of my beloved Swamp Rabbit Trail, which restoreth my soul.

The next three photos are from Linky Stone park, downtown under the bridge: two of the children's garden and one of the stone pig. Not surprisingly, the pig is probably more popular than the garden!

Brick Street Cafe, good local place for a snack; backs right up to Reedy River Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail.

The final two photos are from Bele Chere, including the window of the Yarn Emporium (I loved the yarn mermaid) and a sign from Take action!

As always, you can click to enlarge. Have a great day!


JoJo said...

Happy Hump Day Daisy! I love the children's garden! But 94 already? YIKES! Say, are you battening down the hatches for Irene?

Party Of Four said...

The second picture is absolutely beautiful!! Happy WW!

catsynth said...

I particularly like the second picture (with the stream) and the picture under the bridge with the colorful posts. The latter is an interesting pair with my photo this week. Happy WW!

sheila said...

I could stare at that pic with the bridge and the river rock alllll day. Dang that's relaxing!

Marion said...

Wow, it is sure hot! We had frost here this morning...

I love the stone pig and wish I could take him home. I had no idea about KFC doing that...Kentucky Fried Forests, indeed!

Great collage of photos...thank you, dear Daisy!! xx