Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ask me about Neem

The Neem lady took my photo and gave me samples of soap.

Now I ask you, what more could you want in life?

PS: How do I look? I got my skin through NEEM!!


What is Neem?

The Neem Foundation
("Greening India with Neem")

Neem Benefits: Make Neem Your Safety Net (American Chronicle)

Neem in Ayurveda


Blue Heron said...

Sparkling fresh!

JoJo said...

Great pic Daisy!!!

sheila said...

First of all, great shot of you, Daisy! Second, I've heard a little about Neem but I clicked on all your links and I'm astonished at all the various uses! That's just totally amazing! If I'm not mistaken, I think many commercial acne products claim to use Neem. ?? Maybe I'm wrong... and I'm sure they don't use it properly OR it's so minute OR when combined with all the other crap they put in there, it's not beneficial.

You know me, Daisy, I'm all for all the natural things.

DaisyDeadhead said...

Sheila, I don't think many commercial preps use neem--for one thing, smells a trifle odd and isn't too typically "herbal" smelling. It's the greatest thing for acne though (as well as eczema; totally CURED MINE and I was on a STEROID for it!)... I highly recommend it. The lavender-neem soap is more tolerable-smelling, as is the more tangy orange and ylang- ylang soap. (speaking specifically of the brand Theraneem, which is the brand on my button in the photo.)


great picture..neemalishious