Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday music: Anchorage

And how many letters have I written, how many letters written to me, sound exactly like this song?

I am unable to listen to this song in public, since it makes me cry for reasons I can't explain. Luckily, when I heard it again the other day, I was safely sequestered in my car.

For all of us who miss our former best buddies.


Anchorage - Michelle Shocked


Nele said...

Thanks for posting this.

YogaforCynics said...

She walks across that burning bridge only to find it's not burning at all...though one friend has become an Alaskan housewife, and the other a skateboard punk rocker in NY, the love and acceptance are still there...what a great song!

petpluto said...

I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw Michelle Shocked. She's one of my favs.