Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Dead Air photo gallery

My reasons for posting these photos are entirely mercenary--but you can still comment on em if you want! (NOTE: Is this my cue to complain about how difficult it is to space photos on Blogger? Wordpress is much easier!)

My cheapskate free-Flickr account only allows 200 free uploaded photos, and these particular photos are about to "drop out" of my account. I'll never find them if I don't bookmark them now, and uploading to Blogger guarantees they will be here when I want them. (I have frequently forgotten to do this and consequently, misplaced a lot of great, already-uploaded photos.)

And so, a post motivated purely by the desire for photographic preservation!

~*~

First, Lake Hartwell (border of South Carolina and Georgia) last Labor Day:



















































The downtown Greenville Mariott while under construction, which is almost finished now... but here is its exoskeleton:




(I kinda wish they'd left it like this!)






























One of the peaceful trails/gardens at Falls Park, downtown Greenville:


























NASCAR's Jeff Burton wants you to use correct change! (NASCAR coke machine):








My Dragon*Con photos are rapidly disappearing, so have a look at the set if you are a sci-fi/fantasy geek!




I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!