Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dead Air Church: Goodbye Blue Sky

It was when I first heard this song that I realized one of the untold sins of war: it makes children afraid of the sky.

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?


Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky

[via FoxyTunes / Pink Floyd]

Richard Wright 1943-2008, R.I.P., Pink Floyd keyboardist and co-founder


Don said...

My hard drive and half of the bookcase in my room is chock full of nothing but Pink Floyd. I hate that they're slowly dying away, guess I'll just have to catch them in the afterlife...wherever that may be.

Dave Dubya said...

So long, Richard. Give our best to Syd.

"...See you on the Dark Side of the Moon."

mikeb302000 said...

I love Pink Floyd. They're deep in my brain.