Friday, August 29, 2008

Only in America

I needn't have worried, he knocked it out of the park.

I am left wondering if the lackluster tone of the Democratic National Convention (up to this point) was deliberate, lowering expectations considerably... all leading up to the gangbusters-fireworks speech I just heard. Alright!

If you didn't see Barack Obama's speech, go watch it.

~*~

I have worked my butt off this week, so I deserve a nice Labor Day. We are off to the illustrious Dragon*Con. Taking the whole weekend this time! Last year was great and we are hoping this year will be even better. Photos to come! Also, taking some time to visit my husband's family in Atlanta.

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

----------------
Listening to: The Beatles - She Said She Said
via FoxyTunes

12 comments:

John Powers said...

Have a great holiday!

thomson2008 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
annie said...

have a fine weekend...last night was spectacular, alright!

JoJo said...

That was an amazing speech last night wasn't it?

Have a great, long weekend!

Dave Dubya said...

I have never enjoyed an acceptance speech so much.

"I welcome the debate." Yes, yes, yes.

ArrogantWorm said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

screamin puma said...

have a great Con weekend

shadocat said...

Daisy; Have you heard/read this? If it's true...well,just read it!
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223

shadocat said...

actually, this link might work better:

http://www.mahalo.com/Sarah_Palin_Pregnancy_Rumors

Jay said...

The Clinton's gave great speeches.

ZenDenizen said...

Given what we saw last week and what we saw this week I fail to see how anyone could still be undecided.

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Culture Dissertation