Friday, June 6, 2008

It's a Celebration!


There's a party going on right here
A celebration to last throughout the year!

Political partisan note: Yes, I am well aware that Robert "Kool" Bell was a Republican during the Reagan era, but let's hope he'll change his mind now. (And even if he doesn't, I'm still using his song!)


Kool and the Gang - Celebration

[via FoxyTunes / Kool & The Gang]


Thanks to Magdalene for the graphic/wallpaper.


ZenDenizen said...

I have to admit I never liked that song and now I like it even less knowing that Republican tidbit, lol.

JoJo said...

The song reminds me of high school! lol

It's going to be a really interesting election.

BTW, no pressure, but I tagged you over at my blog.

annie said...

sometimes it's the only song that fits. like when there is finally something fantastic to celebrate.
yes we DID!!! can't wait for november 4th.