Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lookin out my back door...

I see more snow in Carolina! And pigs might fly!

How will this hurt/help the GOP candidates? I have no idea. Stay tuned!

My precinct had a long line. As predicted, they looked surprised to see me there. ;)

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa


And here's the song, too!

Lookin Out My Back Door - Creedence Clearwater Revival

[via FoxyTunes / Creedence Clearwater Revival]


Carol said...

great tune and it looks like you guys are freezing your butts off out there!

John Powers said...

We're getting news that McCain is the projected winner of the SC primary. As you predicted; just goes to show the advantage of an astute observer like you on the ground. Thanks for your clear-eyed vision.

Bryce said...

take a bow, d~u called it!

Daisy said...

(((bows deeply))) Polls? I don't need no stinkin polls! :)

Bryce, hope you're happy about Huckabee. If he can't make it here, he can't make it anywhere.

bint alshamsa said...

I just looove CCR!

Red said...

CCR rock!