Thursday, November 15, 2007

She rocked and she rolled!

Photo: Yahoo News

Did everyone watch the Democratic Presidential debate tonight? It was broadcast live from Las Vegas by CNN, and for a political debate, seemed a pretty energetic affair; there were even some boos!

Ten-second review: Hillary blew the doors off the guys. She came, she saw, she kicked ass:


LAS VEGAS - Under pressure in a feisty debate, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton accused her closest rivals Thursday night of slinging mud "right out of the Republican playbook" and leveled her sharpest criticism of the campaign at their records.

"People are not attacking me because I'm a woman, they're attacking me because I'm ahead," Clinton said, striving to protect her standing as front-runner in an increasingly competitive nominating campaign.
Complete debate coverage.
----------------
Listening to: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Exodus
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Scott said...

Ugh! PLEASE don't tell me you are voting for Hillary!

I think it would be great to have a woman president or a minority. However NOT Hillary! Her politics are INSANE!

Just my humble opinion! ;-)

CrackerLilo said...

She did embarrass herself less than usual last night. ;-)

I used to admire her, but now I can't trust her as far as I can throw her.

TTG for the Web, which lets me catch up!

DaisyDeadhead said...

Scott, I would piss on a spark plug to stop the war right now. Anyone who unreservedly promises to do that gets my vote.

I still haven't decided who to vote for in the primary.

I love Hillary as the probable first woman president, no matter who I vote for. :)

bint alshamsa said...

Yeah, I'm not anti-Hillary. I just can't get excited about her as a candidate. It's more the idea of a woman as POTUS that keeps me interested in what she does. In an ideal world, I'd be for Kucinich because he really does seem like the most ethical candidate but he hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination so I feel like the only four candidates we have to choose from are Richardson, Clinton, Obama, and Edwards.

My Name Is Marcus Langford said...

They are attacking her because she is ahead and has the nerve to be a woman ahead! This is atrocity! That is what they think anyway. I believe having Hillary in the race is a good thing for politics. Rather or not she will win.....well that is something we will all have to bite nails for.

I applaud her efforts no matter what though. Go Hill!

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction with www.DrewryOnline.net